Terms of Service
Last updated on March 26, 2020
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). By using our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Please read them fully.
- To use this Service, you must be 13 years or older.
- Your account may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for all activity that happens on your account.
- You are responsible for securing your account with a strong password. Wittrock cannot be liable for any loss or damage due to failure to comply.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the product will be delivered to you as a download link in your account.
- You can download the product by activating the link in your downloads page.
- The customer is responsible for having software that enables the files to be opened and printed.
- We generally offer no refunds on digital downloads. However, if you change your mind about your purchase and not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
- Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion.
- Refund requests, if any, must be made within 30 days of your original purchase and can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wittrock only provides support via email in English.
- You are aware that Wittrock uses third-party partners in order to provide all the hardware, software, storage and technology required to bring the Service to you.
- You cannot modify or hack the Service.
- You cannot modify another website to falsely imply that it is connected with the Service or Wittrock.
- Wittrock does not guarantee that the Service will meet your explicit requirements or expectations.
Modifications to the Service
- Wittrock reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time with or without notice.
- Wittrock cannot be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You can cancel your account at any time by emailing email@example.com
- All of your Data will be removed from the Service at the moment of a cancelation or termination of your account.
- Wittrock has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse access to the Service for any reason at any time.
- The appearance of the Service is © Copyright 2022 - Wittrock. All rights reserved. You are not allowed to duplicate, copy, or reuse any part of the web site code or visual elements without written permission from Wittrock.
Changes to the Terms of Service
- We may occasionally change these Terms of Service, so we encourage you to review these periodically.
- Changes in the Terms of Service take effect at the time of publishing on this page.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of The Netherlands.